Sunday, August 06, 2017

Snoozers, 1972

Hoo-boy, these are some real clinkers, folks. Just keep moving, nothing to see here! 

Well, you seem to be sticking around. I don't understand it, but I respect it. Over at Snow White's Super Enchanted and Magical Grotto of Wishes and Dreams, things look just like they do in every other photo of this feature. Dopey's fishing pole is gone by this point... I'll bet you 1000 golden pazoozas that somebody complained about the idea of Dopey catching (and killing) a fish. Now he must use his bare hands, and he likes it.


Here's a wonky and uninspired photo of the Disneyland Band playing in front of Town Square's flagpole. I like the little kid holding hands with his Dad (Grandpa?), I wonder if he still remembers that day 45 years later.


4 comments:

Nanook said...

Major-

I believe Dopey has adopted the current 'politically correct' Catch & Release.


Thanks, Major.

TokyoMagic! said...

It looks as though Dopey is trying to hitch a ride from passersby. Or maybe he's just doing his Fonzie impersonation?

K. Martinez said...

I think Dopey discovered that the hands-on approach is the best method to use when attempting to catch rotating squirting fiberglass fish.

Sweet pics of grandfather and grandson or father and son enjoying the Park together. Thank, Major.

Anonymous said...

I love these.

JG